"We started attending Ianthe's class during COVID, I feel that her classes have been the key to help my daughter cope and have an outlet for this very emotional times." -N.Dupre
- Classes and workshops at Outside In Art range from live zoom classes, recorded online courses, and in person classes. You can also book classes and workshops for your school or workplace.
Zoom Art Classes:
- Drawing classes are every Tuesday (adult) and Thursday (kids) at 4PM eastern time. The classes teach techniques to improve your drawing skills. With each class we learn a warm up, a new technique, practice and most importantly individual feedback on how to revise your drawings. There is room in each class for the individual to work in areas they feel they need help.
- CLASS DESCRIPTIONS AND MATERIALS LIST
- Drawing Beginner / Intermediate: This class will offer lessons and activities to develop your drawing skills and push your creative thinking. Each class will include explorations, techniques and peer feedback. The class is every Tuesday from 4 PM -5PM and costs $25 per session and $90 for a full month class pack.
- Materials - Drawing paper, pencil, eraser, ruler - This month is all about faces. We will isolate skills such as shading and proportion for each class.
- Drawing for Kids | Drawing for kids is a great class to learn to draw from life, and from the imagination. We will draw from graphic images, comics, our imagination, and life itself. Each class we will use games, warm ups and peer feedback to learn about our work. The class is every Thursday from 4-5PM and cost $25per sesson and $90 for a full month class pack
- Weaving Class | Learn to weave on a cardboard loom with recycled materials! In this class you will learn the basics of how to warp a loom, weave and even make basic shapes!
Come and join to learn all about it!
- The online drawing course is intended to take you from the most basic drawing to more advanced levels of drawing. The course includes video instruction, downloadable templates, and a facebook group to post work and receive feedback.